Language Hub announcement related to a viral epidemic
Language Hub operation has these limitations:
- it is allowed to be in the building with the mask on only
- group course is limited to 8 participants (one teacher + 7 students)
- business meetings are limited to two participants
- it is allowed to have mask off inside offices/classrooms if people can stay at least two metres away from one another
- it is not recommended to consume food/beverages during meetings/lessons
For business purposes or consultancy use email@example.com or +420 544 212 355.
Traffic-light rating system overview is available here.
Updated: 2021-08-13, 09:30
22. 10. 2020: No in-person courses or meetings are taking place.
Older announcements +
1. 07. 2020: The classrooms are open for all courses.
1. 06. 2020: The classrooms are open for individual courses from 1st of June, 2020.
13. 3. 2020: We are very sorry to announce that due to the pandemic situation the school is closed for all in-person courses. The education continues in the online mode through the sophisticated BigBlueButton Virtual Classroom system. Read more in the blog post: https://www.language-hub.org/blog/index.php?entryid=33&lang=en.
25. 2. 2020: Language Hub, s. r. o., announces that the operation of the school, in connection with the viral epidemic and the limitation of the operation of state schools, is not yet limited in any way.
If you have any questions about organizing, holding or canceling lessons, please call +420 544 212 355 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We will update this page in case of any changes.
On behalf of the Language Hub,
Josef Milon, Managing Director