Language Hub announcement related to a viral epidemic
Language Hub operation is restricted with these exceptions:
- in-person individual classes (1+1) are possible:
- with masks worn during the whole meeting
- covid-19 vaccination or
- PCR or antigen negative test (no longer than 1 week after the test)
it is not allowed:
- to consume food/beverages in any part of the building
- to use tableware
- to be inside the building without a mask at any moment
For business purposes or consultancy use firstname.lastname@example.org or +420 544 212 355.
Traffic-light rating system overview is available here.
Updated: 2020-12-04, 09:30
22. 10. 2020: No in-person courses or meetings are taking place.
Older announcements +
1. 07. 2020: The classrooms are open for all courses.
1. 06. 2020: The classrooms are open for individual courses from 1st of June, 2020.
13. 3. 2020: We are very sorry to announce that due to the pandemic situation the school is closed for all in-person courses. The education continues in the online mode through the sophisticated BigBlueButton Virtual Classroom system. Read more in the blog post: https://www.language-hub.org/blog/index.php?entryid=33&lang=en.
25. 2. 2020: Language Hub, s. r. o., announces that the operation of the school, in connection with the viral epidemic and the limitation of the operation of state schools, is not yet limited in any way.
If you have any questions about organizing, holding or canceling lessons, please call +420 544 212 355 or mail email@example.com. We will update this page in case of any changes.
On behalf of the Language Hub,
Josef Milon, Managing Director