Language Hub announcement related to a viral epidemic
Language Hub offices/classrooms are completely closed.
- No in-person lessons/meetings are taking place
- Neither teachers nor students are allowed to enter the building
- Classes are taking place online using the Language Hub virtual classrooms infrastructure. Get more information here.
For business purposes or consultancy use firstname.lastname@example.org or +420 544 212 355.
Traffic-light rating system overview is available here.
Updated: 2020-12-04, 09:30
22. 10. 2020: No in-person courses or meetings are taking place.
Older announcements +
1. 07. 2020: The classrooms are open for all courses.
1. 06. 2020: The classrooms are open for individual courses from 1st of June, 2020.
13. 3. 2020: We are very sorry to announce that due to the pandemic situation the school is closed for all in-person courses. The education continues in the online mode through the sophisticated BigBlueButton Virtual Classroom system. Read more in the blog post: https://www.language-hub.org/blog/index.php?entryid=33&lang=en.
25. 2. 2020: Language Hub, s. r. o., announces that the operation of the school, in connection with the viral epidemic and the limitation of the operation of state schools, is not yet limited in any way.
If you have any questions about organizing, holding or canceling lessons, please call +420 544 212 355 or mail email@example.com. We will update this page in case of any changes.
On behalf of the Language Hub,
Josef Milon, Managing Director