Language Hub Traffic-light System
This traffic-light rating system informs about the operation of Language Hub offices and classrooms. Currently rating is published here.
There are no limitations in the operation of Language Hub offices/classrooms.
It is possible:
- to organize both individual and group classes without limitations in the number of participants
- hold business meetings
- use all equipments
- to be in the building without wearing a mask
Language Hub operation has these limitations:
- it is allowed to be in the building with the mask on only
- group course is limited to 3 participants (one teacher + 2 students)
- business meetings are limited to two participants
- it is allowed to have mask off inside offices/classrooms if people can stay at least two metres away from one another
- it is not recommended to consume food/beverages during meetings/lessons
Language Hub operation is restricted with these exceptions:
- in-person individual classes (1+1) are possible:
- with masks worn during the whole meeting
- covid-19 vaccination or
- PCR or antigen negative test (no longer than 1 week after the test)
it is not allowed:
- to consume food/beverages in any part of the building
- to use tableware
- to be inside the building without a mask at any moment
Language Hub offices/classrooms are completely closed.
- No in-person lessons/meetings are taking place
- Neither teachers nor students are allowed to enter the building
- Classes are taking place online using the Language Hub virtual classrooms infrastructure. Get more information here.
For business information or consultancy use email@example.com or +420 544 212 355.
Updated: 2020-10-23, 21:35