We take your data privacy seriously. This page is to help you understand, what data we collect and what we do with it.
Two cookies are used by this site:
- The essential one is the session cookie, usually called MoodleSession. You must allow this cookie into your browser to provide continuity and maintain your login from page to page. When you log out or close the browser, this cookie is deleted (in your browser and on the server).
- The other cookie is purely for convenience, usually called something like MOODLEID. It just remembers your username within the browser. This means when you return to this site the username field on the login page will be already filled out for you. It is safe to refuse this cookie - you will just have to retype your username every time you log in.
2. Google Analytics Data: When viewing Language Hub site, your activity is logged by Google Analytics Tool.
3. Mailchimp: We use Mailchimp service. You may use the registration pop-up window to subscribe to our newsletter
4. After you are registered and logged in: Administrator can register you using a special script which will result in generating a new account e-mail with a temporary password link. When you are logged in, you are asked to agree with the Processing of Personal Data Agreement.
Data Protection Officer: Josef Milon